Re: relation OID in ReorderBufferToastReplace error message

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: relation OID in ReorderBufferToastReplace error message
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 3:06 AM Jeremy Schneider <schnjere@amazon.com> wrote:

> On 9/21/21 20:58, Amit Kapila wrote:
>
> On 9/20/21 22:14, Amit Kapila wrote:
>
> Attached please find the patch which just modifies the current error
> message as proposed by you. I am planning to commit it in a day or two
> unless there are comments or any other suggestions.
>
> Pushed.
>

> Any chance of back-patching this?

Normally, we don't back-patch code improvements unless they fix some
bug or avoid future back-patch efforts. So, I am not inclined to
back-patch this but if others also feel strongly about this then we
can consider it.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.