Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 6:39 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:48 PM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 10:58:18AM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:

Today, I thought about it again, and if we consider the point that
logical_decoding_work_mem value doesn’t change much then having the
stats at slot-level would also allow computing
logical_decoding_work_mem based on stats.  Do you think it is a
reasonable assumption that users won't change
logical_decoding_work_mem for different processes (WALSender, etc.)?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.