Re: typos

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: typos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 3, 2023 at 12:58 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 05:12:57PM -0600, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>
>      # Use larger ccache cache, as this task compiles with multiple compilers /
>      # flag combinations
> -    CCACHE_MAXSIZE: "1GB"
> +    CCACHE_MAXSIZE: "1G"
>
> In 0006, I am not sure how much this matters.

The other places in that file use M, so maybe, this is more consistent.

One minor comment:
-    spoken in Belgium (BE), with a <acronym>UTF-8</acronym> character set
+    spoken in Belgium (BE), with a <acronym>UTF</acronym>-8 character set

Shouldn't this be <acronym>UTF8</acronym> as we are using in func.sgml?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.