Re: INSERT INTO SELECT, Why Parallelism is not selected?

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: INSERT INTO SELECT, Why Parallelism is not selected?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 7:36 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> > Well, I think the comments could be more clear - for the insert case
> > specifically - about which cases you think are and are not safe.

Okay, I'll update the patch accordingly.

> Yeah, the proposed comment changes don't actually add much.  Also
> please try to avoid inserting non-ASCII   into the source code;
> at least in my mail reader, that attachment has some.

I don't see any non-ASCII characters in the patch.  I have applied and
checked (via vi editor) the patch as well but don't see any non-ASCII
characters.  How can I verify that?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.