Re: PGDOCS - add more links in the pub/sub reference pages

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: PGDOCS - add more links in the pub/sub reference pages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 11:40 AM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 at 08:47, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> > PSA v3.
>
> Few more instances in other logical replication related pages:
> 1) Another instance was in alter_subscription.sgml:
>       Fetch missing table information from publisher.  This will start
>       replication of tables that were added to the subscribed-to publications
>       since <command>CREATE SUBSCRIPTION</command> or
>       the last invocation of <command>REFRESH PUBLICATION</command>.

Do we want each and every occurrence of the commands to have
corresponding links? I am not against it if we think that is useful
for users but asking as I am not aware of the general practice we
follow in this regard. Does anyone else have any opinion on this
matter?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.