Re: display offset along with block number in vacuum errors

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: display offset along with block number in vacuum errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 12:31 PM Masahiko Sawada
<masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 21:12, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Attached are both the patches. The first one is to improve existing
> > error context information, so I think we should back-patch to 13. The
> > second one is to add additional vacuum error context information, so
> > that is for only HEAD. Does that make sense? Also, let me know if you
> > have any more comments.
>
> Yes, makes sense to me.
>
> I don't have comments on both patches. They look good to me.

Thanks, I have pushed the first patch. I'll will push the second one
in a day or two unless someone has comments on the same.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: Creating a function for exposing memory usage of backend process
Сообщение: Re: Creating a function for exposing memory usage of backend process