Re: INSERT INTO SELECT, Why Parallelism is not selected?

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: INSERT INTO SELECT, Why Parallelism is not selected?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 4:54 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 8:42 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >

> No, "git diff --check" doesn't help.  I have tried pgindent but that
> also doesn't help neither was I expecting it to help.  I am still not
> able to figure out how I goofed up this but will spend some more time
> on this.

I think I have figured out how the patch ended up having  . Some
editors add it when we use two spaces after a period (.) and I could
see that my Gmail client does that for such a pattern.  Normally, I
use one of MSVC, vi, or NetBeans IDE to develop code/patch but
sometimes I check the comments by pasting in Gmail client to find
typos or such and then fix them manually. I guess in this case I have
used Gmail client to write this comment and then copy/pasted it for
the patch. I will be careful not to do this in the future.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.