Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
Дата
Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 6:21 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 02, 2024 at 03:58:25PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 2:26 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks, the changes look good.
> >
> > Pushed.
>
> Yeah!  Thanks Amit and everybody involved here!  Thanks also to Julien
> for raising the thread and the problem, to start with.

I think the next possible step here is to document how to upgrade the
logical replication nodes as previously discussed in this thread [1].
IIRC, there were a few issues with the steps mentioned but if we want
to document those we can start a separate thread for it as that
involves both publishers and subscribers.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDaNm2pe7SoOGtRkrTNsnZPnaaY%2B2iHC40HBYCSLYmyRg0wSw%40mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.