Re: Assorted typo fixes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Assorted typo fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> 0010 is indeed the "correct" plural form for vertex I've known but
> "vertexes" is not wrong either.  Perhaps that's worth changing on
> consistency grounds?

Yeah.  A quick grep shows that we have 16 uses of "vertices" and
only this one of "vertexes".  It's not really wrong, but +1 for
making it match the others.

>     8)</literal>, must be identical.  It doesn't matter which representation
>     you choose to be the canonical one, so long as two equivalent values with
> -   different formattings are always mapped to the same value with the same
> +   different formatting are always mapped to the same value with the same
>     formatting.

> I am not sure about this one in 0011 though..  It also feels like this
> could be reworded completely.

I'd leave this alone, it's not wrong either.  If you want to propose
a complete rewording, do so; but that's not "misspelling" territory.

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication