Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions
Дата
Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of large in-progress transactions  (Neha Sharma <neha.sharma@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 11:22 PM Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 8:58 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  I am planning
>> to push the first patch (v53-0001-Extend-the-BufFile-interface) in
>> this series tomorrow unless you have any comments on the same.
>

> I'm getting compiler warnings now, src/backend/storage/file/sharedfileset.c line 288 needs to be:
>
> bool        found PG_USED_FOR_ASSERTS_ONLY = false;

Thanks for the report. Tom Lane has already fixed this [1].

[1] - https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=e942af7b8261cd8070d0eeaf518dbc1a664859fd

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Improvements in Copy From