Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_parallel tests

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_parallel tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> Please let me know if there are tests I can run. I  missed your earlier
>> request in this thread, sorry about that.
>
> That earlier request is still valid.

Yeah, that makes and also maybe we can try to print dsm_segment handle
value both before launching the worker and in parallel worker
(ParallelWorkerMain).  That might help us in identifying the reason of
error "could not map dynamic shared memory segment".

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.