Re: Buffers from parallel workers not accumulated to upper nodes with gather merge

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Buffers from parallel workers not accumulated to upper nodes with gather merge
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 9:05 PM Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
<jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:29:00 +0530
> Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > BTW, can you please test if the problem exist in back-branches, and does
> > your change fix it there as well?
>
> Gather Merge appears in v10, but I haven't been able to produce a plan using it.

I am able to do it for v10.  I think you can try by "set
enable_hashagg = off;" and following all other steps mentioned in your
email?  Attached, please find the patch for v10 with a modified commit
message.  I will do it for other versions as well if you are fine with
it?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Buffers from parallel workers not accumulated to upper nodes with gather merge
Сообщение: Re: Buffers from parallel workers not accumulated to upper nodes with gather merge