Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file

От John Laing
Тема Re: Replication stopped on 9.0.2 after making change to conf file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not sure about the existence of any standard scripts, but we have a pair of checks running periodically on the backup server.

This shouldn't return anything:
tail -3 /var/log/postgresql/postgresql-9.1-main.log | grep FATAL

And this should return something:
ps -u postgres -o cmd | grep "postgres: wal receiver process   streaming"

These have worked very reliably for many months.

-John