Re: stored procedure slower when called through c client than pgadmin

От Bradley Russell
Тема Re: stored procedure slower when called through c client than pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I will see if I can strip the code down more to a smaller sample.  It is part of a larger project.  Though I have
debuggedit to confirm on that connection the only command being sent is the select of the stored procedure.

The strange thing is the time is actually spent running on the server.  We can see the query running in server status
onthe server for the entire hour.

We have also tried it in different orders so we don't believe it is a caching effect.

Thanks,
Bradley Russell
Programmer
NPC International