Re: Feature request: associate .sql extensions with pgAdmin III

От Aren Cambre
Тема Re: Feature request: associate .sql extensions with pgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Sorry for the lack of detail.

I am using 1.14.1. It was bundled with Postgres 9.1.2. I am on Windows 7 x64.

For some reason, the pgAdmin III installer did not register .sql with pgAdmin at all. I checked this by going to Control Panel > Programs > Default Programs > Set Associations (these are the breadcrumbs at top; actual selections may be different), then click on .sql and click on the Change program button. pgAdmin III does not show up.

I just now downloaded pgAdmin III 1.14.1 from http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.14.1/win32/ and reinstalled it, and now I have the association.

Is it possible that something about being installed with Postgres is preventing the file association?

Aren