pgAgent Steps Not Executed

От David E. Wheeler
Тема pgAgent Steps Not Executed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
pgAdmins,

I added a new step to a pgAgent job a couple days ago, but noticed it has not been executing. It  is listed under the job's steps in the pgAdmin object browser, as shown in the attached screenshot. However, when I view the properties of the job itself, and select the "Steps" tab, the second step is *not* shown (also shown in the screen shot).

So in one place pgAdmin sees both steps, but in another it does not. I assume that pgagent is using whatever algorithm does not see the second, just like the Steps tab of the job properties.

FWIW, both steps appear for this query:

postgres=# select * from pgagent.pga_jobstep where jstjobid = 1;
-[ RECORD 1 ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jstid      | 1
jstjobid   | 1
jstname    | Liberate Logical
jstdesc    |
jstenabled | t
jstkind    | b
jstcode    | echo "foo"
jstconnstr |
jstdbname  |
jstonerror | f
jscnextrun | [null]
-[ RECORD 2 ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jstid      | 29
jstjobid   | 1
jstname    | Liberate Reporting
jstdesc    |
jstenabled | t
jstkind    | b
jstcode    | echo "bar"
jstconnstr |
jstdbname  |
jstonerror | f
jscnextrun | [null]

Bug? I’m using pgAgent 3.0.1 built for the pgrpms repo and pgAdmin3 1.14.1 built for Mac OS X.

Thanks,

David

Вложения