Re: pglogical shared_preload_library Loading issue in EDB PPAS - PostgreSQL

От Marlene Villanueva
Тема Re: pglogical shared_preload_library Loading issue in EDB PPAS - PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020, 10:59 AM Sujith Kumar.S <sujiplr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Community Team,

We are trying to migrate our databases from EDB PPAS to Open Source PostgreSQL. As part of that, we thought of using pglogical for moving the data from EDB PPAS version to Open source version PostgreSQL 12 .

But when I'm trying to load the pglogical extension in shared_preload_library, getting the below error. Can you please help me in Identifying the issue behind this error to set up the pglogical for my requirement.

ERROR: could not load library "/app/PostgresPlus/9.5AS/lib/pglogical.so": /app/PostgresPlus/9.5AS/lib/pglogical.so: undefined symbol: LookupFuncName

PostgreSQl version : EnterpriseDB 9.5.22.28 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-55), 64-bit

pglogical version : 2.2.0

Is it because of the additional interfacing done by EDB on their version of PostgreSQL ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regard,

Sujith