Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log

От Sanket Mehta
Тема Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

I have created a new patch with changes you have suggested.
Please find it attached with this mail.

Please do review it.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
HI

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Sanket Mehta
<sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have attached the patch which is having both functionalities (-v for
> version info and timestamp in log)
>
> Here timestamp is added only for linux platform because on windows pgagent
> logs are viewed in event viewer which provides timestamp on its own.

OK

> Please do review it and let me know in case anything is missing.

Can we not get the version from a preprocessor macro? It's already in
CMakeLists.txt after all. If not, I think we at least need to update
the comment in CMakeLists.txt and other files as appropriate so we
don't forget to update the number anywhere.

Also, please change:

shows version then exit

display version info and then exit.

Thanks!