Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
HI

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Sanket Mehta
<sanket.mehta@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I have attached the patch which is having both functionalities (-v for
> version info and timestamp in log)
>
> Here timestamp is added only for linux platform because on windows pgagent
> logs are viewed in event viewer which provides timestamp on its own.

OK

> Please do review it and let me know in case anything is missing.

Can we not get the version from a preprocessor macro? It's already in
CMakeLists.txt after all. If not, I think we at least need to update
the comment in CMakeLists.txt and other files as appropriate so we
don't forget to update the number anywhere.

Also, please change:

shows version then exit

display version info and then exit.

Thanks!