PATCH: resolving issue in casts as functions are not being fetched due to change in node.ui.js

От Sanket Mehta
Тема PATCH: resolving issue in casts as functions are not being fetched due to change in node.ui.js
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Due to commit id 944bdbb96c3b360c856d7586144b835e44afac43 in node.ui.js,
functions were not being fetched after selecting source and target types as I have overridden the options property for functions select control.

I have resolved that issue and patch is attached with this mail.

Please do review it.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer