How to setup startup without asking for a passphrase

От Edwin UY
Тема How to setup startup without asking for a passphrase
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

For some reason, one of the hosts has started asking for a passphrase when we rebooted the server.
Not sure what has happened for it to start doing so.
Any chance any one has the answer/fix to get it back to where it doesn't ask for a passphrase?
The DB used to get started on server reboot so we know it doesn't use to ask for a passphrase before.

Regards,
Ed