Why HDD performance is better than SSD in this case

Dear,
Some of you can help me understand this.

This query plan is executed in the query below (query 9 of TPC-H
Benchmark, with scale 40, database with approximately 40 gb).

The experiment consisted of running the query on a HDD (Raid zero).
Then the same query is executed on an SSD (Raid Zero).

Why did the HDD (7200 rpm)  perform better?
HDD - TIME 9 MINUTES
SSD - TIME 15 MINUTES

As far as I know, the SSD has a reading that is 300 times faster than SSD.

--- Execution  Plans---
ssd 40g
https://explain.depesz.com/s/rHkh

hdd 40g
https://explain.depesz.com/s/l4sq

Query ------------------------------------

select
    nation,
    o_year,
    sum(amount) as sum_profit
from
    (
        select
            n_name as nation,
            extract(year from o_orderdate) as o_year,
            l_extendedprice * (1 - l_discount) - ps_supplycost *
l_quantity as amount
        from
            part,
            supplier,