Re: [PERFORM] Explain Analyze - actual time in loops

От Neto pr
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Explain Analyze - actual time in loops
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thanks for reply Tom and Igor.

Just only more information:

I need to know the height of a B-tree index (level of the leaf node farthest from the root).

I tried to find this data in PG_INDEXES and PG_CLASS views, but I did not find it.
Does anyone know if Postgresql stores this information, referring to the height of the index tree?

Regards

Neto pr <netopr9@gmail.com> writes:
> After analyzing, I saw that in some places of the plan, it is being used
> Parallelism. Does this explain why the final value spent (in minutes) to go
> through the index (184 minutes) is greater than the total query time (66
> minutes)?

I was just about to ask you about that.  If this is under a Gather node,
I believe that the numbers include time expended in all processes.
So if you had three or more workers these results would make sense.

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Explain Analyze - actual time in loops
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Explain Analyze - actual time in loops