Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock

От Manuel Rigger
Тема Re: VACUUM FULL results in deadlock
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for your comment! I can also reproduce deadlocks for other
statements that operate on distinct databases, at least also for
ANALYZE. The documentation states that such statements operate on
their current databases. If this is not a bug, should maybe the
documentation be updated to mention this caveat?

Best,
Manuel