Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I opened a ticket in the git page of the extension. It seems like a bug in the extension, the extension`s developer is working on it..

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 19 בספט׳ 2018 ב-10:50 מאת ‪Mark Kirkwood‬‏ <‪mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz‬‏>:‬
On 19/09/18 17:08, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:

> But in my case i'm not getting the error you got. Instead, my postgres
> instance crashes.
>
>     >
>     > The bug is in error reporting, so it kicks in only when an error
>     occurs
>     > and then only when a null value for the sql text is passed to the
>     > reporting function.

^^^ My method of making it error appears to have sql text, somehow in
your case there is none (which is interesting), but maybe not worth
investigating as there is obviously a bug in the error handling - we can
retest when it is patched!

regards
Mark