where can I download the binaries of plpython extension

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема where can I download the binaries of plpython extension
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,
I installed postgresql v9.6/10 in our company. When I tried to create the extension plpython I got the next error :
ERROR:  could not open extension control file "/PostgreSQL/9.6/share/postgresql/extension/plpythonu.control": No such file or directory

When I try to install the extension with yum it downloads the extension that is suitable for postgres 9.2 and moreover it also tries to install postgres 9.2 as one of the extensions dependencies.

Where can I find the source files of the extension for my version or how can I install it ?

Thanks , Mariel.