Re: Segmentation fault postgres 9.6

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: Segmentation fault postgres 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The output of the core :
[root@node1_priviledged data]# gdb -q -c core
BFD: Warning: /data/pgsql/data/core is truncated: expected core file size >= 3268321280, found: 100470784.
[New Thread 861]
Failed to read a valid object file image from memory.
Core was generated by `postgres: postgres db1 [local] INSERT            '.
#0  0x00007fda258499df in ?? ()

Doesnt give me any details that can help me investigate further.  What else can I check ?

‫בתאריך יום ב׳, 17 בספט׳ 2018 ב-17:04 מאת ‪Tom Lane‬‏ <‪tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us‬‏>:‬
Mariel Cherkassky <mariel.cherkassky@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm trying to insert a few values into a foreign table via sqllite_fdw and
> my postgresql database crushes :
> any idea how can I investigate if the problem in the wrapper or in the
> database ?

Get a stack trace:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

If the trace shows that the failure occurred in code of the wrapper,
I'd definitely blame the wrapper.  If sqllite_fdw is nowhere to be seen
anywhere in the trace, then it's more debatable.

Сообщение: Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors
Сообщение: Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors