ERROR: unrecognized parameter "autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor"

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема ERROR: unrecognized parameter "autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor"
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hey,
I have a very big toasted table in my db(9.2.5). Autovacuum doesnt gather statistics on it because the analyze_scale/threshold are default and as a result autoanalyze is never run and the statistics are wrong :

select * from pg_stat_all_Tables where relname='pg_toast_13488395';
-[ RECORD 1 ]-----+------------------------------
relid             | 13388396
schemaname        | pg_toast
relname           | pg_toast_13488395
seq_scan          | 42
seq_tup_read      | 71163925
idx_scan          | 5374497
idx_tup_fetch     | 2530272449
n_tup_ins         | 1253680014
n_tup_upd         | 0
n_tup_del         | 1253658363
n_tup_hot_upd     | 0
n_live_tup        | 49425717 wrong
n_dead_tup        | 7822920 wrong
last_vacuum       |
last_autovacuum   | 2019-02-12 20:54:44.247083-05
last_analyze      |
last_autoanalyze  |
vacuum_count      | 0
autovacuum_count  | 3747
analyze_count     | 0
autoanalyze_count | 0

When I try to set the both the scale_factor / threshold I'm getting the next error :
alter table orig_table set (toast.autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor=0);
ERROR: unrecognized parameter "autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor"

Any idea why ? I didn't find in the release documentations a note for a similar bug.