Re: Owner of schema cant access foreign tables in that schema

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: Owner of schema cant access foreign tables in that schema
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
so what exactly authirzation grants you ? allowing the owner of the schema change properties of the tables ? allowing the owner of the schema grant permissions on the tables in that schema ?
I tried to query with my user (mariel) a table in a schema that is owned by my user but I couldnt query that table because of lack of permissions.

‫בתאריך יום א׳, 30 בספט׳ 2018 ב-11:11 מאת ‪David G. Johnston‬‏ <‪david.g.johnston@gmail.com‬‏>:‬