Re: ERROR: unrecognized parameter "autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor"

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: ERROR: unrecognized parameter "autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor"
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
'but then I don't have accurate statistics on my toasted table..

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019, 3:39 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com wrote:
On 2019-Feb-14, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:

> I meant the anaylze, if anaylze will run very often on the original table,
> arent there disadvantages for it ?

It'll waste time and resources pointlessly.  Don't do it -- it won't do
any good.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: constraint exclusion with ineq condition (Re: server hardware tuning.)
Сообщение: Re: constraint exclusion with ineq condition (Re: server hardwaretuning.)