Re: Investigate postgres 9.6.3 repmgr lag 4.0.4

От Mariel Cherkassky
Тема Re: Investigate postgres 9.6.3 repmgr lag 4.0.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Moreover what of the next options do you recommend using in repmgr :
1)Using replication slots
2)Using barman

Thanks.

To be honest I used most of the default settings of repmgr and didnt focus on replication slot because I didnt saw that is was mentioned in the documentation. I will schedule soon a maintenance work to upgrade the cluster to version 10. I dont have any firewalls between all the nodes. So the optimal use is configure replication slot. Another question ,  "have it fail over to using the archived WALs instead of full database restore" How do I configure this ?

Thanks , Mariel.