Re: How we made Postgres upserts 2-3* quicker than MongoDB

От Nicolas Paris
Тема Re: How we made Postgres upserts 2-3* quicker than MongoDB
Дата
Re: How we made Postgres upserts 2-3* quicker than MongoDB
Список pgsql-performance
Hello Mark,

As far as I know, MongoDB is able to get better writing performances
thanks to scaling (easy to manage sharding). Postgresql cannot (is not
designed for - complicated).
Why comparing postgresql & mongoDB performances on a standalone
instance since mongoDB is not really designed for that ?

Thanks for the answer and for sharing,