Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 8:56 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes. Thanks for the comment!
> Attached is the updated version of the patch.
> It adds such common rule.

If I understand correctly, it resulted in the commit fc7c281f8. For some reason
it breaks vacuum tests for me, is it expected?

     ANALYZE (nonexistent-arg) does_not_exist;
    -ERROR:  syntax error at or near "-"
    +ERROR:  syntax error at or near "arg"
     LINE 1: ANALYZE (nonexistent-arg) does_not_exist;
     ANALYZE (nonexistentarg) does_not_exit;