Re: Why is infinite_recurse test suddenly failing?

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: Why is infinite_recurse test suddenly failing?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 19, 2019 at 02:38:26PM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2019-05-14 08:31:37 -0700, Mark Wong wrote:
> > Ok, I have this added to everyone now.
> >
> > I think I also have caught up on this thread, but let me know if I
> > missed anything.
>
> I notice https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=demoiselle&dt=2019-05-19%2014%3A22%3A23
> failed recently, but unfortunately does not appear to have gdb
> installed? Or the buildfarm version is too old? Or ulimits are set
> strictly on a system wide basis?

It looks like I did have gdb on there:

opensuse@postgresql-opensuse-p9:~> gdb --version
GNU gdb (GDB; openSUSE Leap 15.0) 8.1

I'm on v9 of the build-farm here (have it on my todo list to get
everything up to 10.)

I hope nothing is overriding my core size ulimit:

opensuse@postgresql-opensuse-p9:~> ulimit -c
unlimited

This animal is using clang.  I wonder if gdb is disagreeing with the
clang binaries?

Regards,
Mark

--
Mark Wong
2ndQuadrant - PostgreSQL Solutions for the Enterprise

Сообщение: Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value
Сообщение: Re: VACUUM fails to parse 0 and 1 as boolean value