Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env
Дата
Ответ на Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env  ("Vamsi Krishna Reddy -T (vamsredd - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED at Cisco)" <vamsredd@cisco.com>)
Список psycopg
Hello,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Vamsi Krishna Reddy -T (vamsredd -
wrote:
> gcc -pthread -m32 -Werror=declaration-after-statement -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -m32 -fPIC
-DPSYCOPG_DEFAULT_PYDATETIME=1-DPSYCOPG_VERSION="2.6 (dt dec pq3 ext)" -DPG_VERSION_HEX=0x080414
-I/ws/vamsredd-bxb/pyats_cel/include-I/auto/pysw/cel63/python/3.4.1/include/python3.4m -I. -I/usr/include
-I/usr/include/pgsql/server-c psycopg/psycopgmodule.c -o build/temp.linux-x86_64-3.4/psycopg/psycopgmodule.o
-Wdeclaration-after-statement

> gcc.orig: (dt: No such file or directory
> gcc.orig: dec: No such file or directory
> gcc.orig: pq3: No such file or directory
> gcc.orig: ext)": No such file or directory
> <command-line>: warning: missing terminating " character
> psycopg/psycopgmodule.c: In function 'PyInit__psycopg':
> psycopg/psycopgmodule.c:877: error: missing terminating " character
> psycopg/psycopgmodule.c:877: error: expected expression before ')' token

This is strange: it seems a problem with the quotes in the shell. What
is the shell used by your appliance?

The command seems ok in itself, but from the errors it seems that
-DPSYCOPG_VERSION= is parsed without accounting for the quotes, so it
stops at the 2.6 and the rest of the string is taken as separate
tokens. Even the closing quote after 'ext)' is joined to the string,
reinforcing the impression.

What happens if you run the above command pasting it in the shell?

It seems that your "gcc" command is a wrapper calling into "gcc.orig".
I suspect there's a bug in that wrapper messing up with the quotes.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env
От: Daniele Varrazzo
Сообщение: Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env