Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env
Дата
Ответы Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env  ("Vamsi Krishna Reddy -T (vamsredd - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED at Cisco)" <vamsredd@cisco.com>)
Список psycopg
On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 9:56 AM, Daniele Varrazzo
<daniele.varrazzo@gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that your "gcc" command is a wrapper calling into "gcc.orig".
> I suspect there's a bug in that wrapper messing up with the quotes.

Further evidence here:

http://diswww.mit.edu/menelaus.mit.edu/kerberos/32575

There's also a hint about how to fix the problem: if arguments are
forwarded using $* in the wrapper, they should be forwarded with "$@"
(with the quotes) instead.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env
Сообщение: Re: Need help with the installation of psycopg2 module in a python virtual env