Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 at 08:09, Hemil Ruparel <hemilruparel2002@gmail.com> wrote:

> One small note. Aside from the fact that your server is running from a different port, psycopg2 does not support
authenticationwithout password afaik. It has bit me twice

It is more likely that you have some misunderstanding around
PostgreSQL authentication. If you have an example we can look into it.

-- Daniele

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: ubuntu 18: PostgreSQL does not start. how can I totally remove and reinstall it