Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3
Дата
Список psycopg
On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:20:08 PM CEST Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 7:24 AM, Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Is there some work-around for this?  We use python-sphinx-1.6.3.
>>
>>     $ cat ~/src/psycopg2/doc/requirements.txt
>>     # Packages only needed to build the docs
>>     Pygments>=1.5
>>     Sphinx>=1.2,<=1.3
>>
>> You can use the requirements file included in the `doc` directory and
>> build the docs in a virtualenv.
>
> Ah, unfortunately we can not do this in Fedora build system -- offline build
> system built solely against Fedora's packages (no external pip packages).
>
> I disabled the build of documentation which means the doc won't be distributed
> temporarily on Fedora (till the docs can be distrubuted by up2date sphinx).

Of course if two different distros have different idea of the "up to
date package" you understand we cannot make all happy, no?

My only requirement for the documentation is that "it builds":
providing docs that can build with a range of major Sphinx versions is
outside psycopg mission. Feel free to provide a patch to build it
against a more recent sphinx if that's useful for you.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3