Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3
Дата
Список psycopg
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 1:20:08 PM CEST Daniele Varrazzo wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 7:24 AM, Pavel Raiskup <praiskup@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Is there some work-around for this?  We use python-sphinx-1.6.3.
>
>     $ cat ~/src/psycopg2/doc/requirements.txt
>     # Packages only needed to build the docs
>     Pygments>=1.5
>     Sphinx>=1.2,<=1.3
>
> You can use the requirements file included in the `doc` directory and
> build the docs in a virtualenv.

Ah, unfortunately we can not do this in Fedora build system -- offline build
system built solely against Fedora's packages (no external pip packages).

I disabled the build of documentation which means the doc won't be distributed
temporarily on Fedora (till the docs can be distrubuted by up2date sphinx).

Thanks,
Pavel

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] documentation build failure with python sphinx 1.6.3