Re: Multivariate MCV list vs. statistics target

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Multivariate MCV list vs. statistics target
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 12:16 PM Jamison, Kirk <k.jamison@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> > The patch passed the make-world and regression tests as well.
> > I've marked this as "ready for committer".
>
> The patch does not apply anymore.

Based on the above, it sounds like this patch is super close and the
only problem is bitrot, so I've set it back to Ready for Committer.
Over to Tomas to rebase and commit, or move to the next CF if that's
more appropriate.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com