Re: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 2:32 PM Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently when people want to review a patch, they have to download / apply /
> maintain the branch manually.  Would it be helpful that the reviewer can just
> git fetch a remote branch where all the things have been done already. I know
> that such cost saving is small, but it is a startup cost, so personally I think it is
> a good place to improve. Since we already maintain such remote git repo at cbfot,
> so can we just expose such URL for each item in commitfest then things would be done?
>
> At the bottom of cfbot, we have words "Please send feedback to thomas munro",
> so I added Tomas in the cc list.

Hi Andy,

Try this:

git remote add cfbot https://github.com/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql.git
git fetch cfbot commitfest/30/2785
git checkout commitfest/30/2785

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: new heapcheck contrib module
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Would it be helpful for share the patch merge result from cfbot