Re: EINTR in ftruncate()

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: EINTR in ftruncate()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 9:34 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> (Someday we oughta go ahead and make our Windows signal API look more
> like POSIX, as I suggested back in 2015.  I'm still not taking
> point on that, though.)

For the sigprocmask() part, here's a patch that passes CI.  Only the
SIG_SETMASK case is actually exercised by our current code, though.

One weird thing about our PG_SETMASK() macro is that you couldn't have
used its return value portably: on Windows we were returning the old
mask (like sigsetmask(), which has no way to report errors), and on
Unix we were returning 0/-1 (from setprocmask(), ie the error we never
checked).

Вложения