Re: A test for replay of regression tests

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: A test for replay of regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 7:10 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder if for Windows we'd want to switch to real symlinks, since,
> as far as I know from some light reading, reparse points are converted
> to absolute paths on creation, so the pgdata directory would be less
> portable than it would be on POSIX systems.

I looked into that a bit, and it seems that the newer "real" symlinks
can't be created without admin privileges, unlike junction points, so
that wouldn't help.  I still need to figure out what this
junction-based patch set is doing wrong on Windows though trial-by-CI.
In the meantime, here is a rebase over recent changes to the Perl
testing APIs.

Вложения