Re: [DOC] pg_stat_replication_slots representation style inconsisitant

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [DOC] pg_stat_replication_slots representation style inconsisitant
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 12:49 AM tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
<tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 2:42 PM, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >I was looking at this thread, and please note that there is no need to
> >do anything here as the WAL prefetch has been reverted for now as of
> >c2dc1934.
>
> Thanks for the updating. Got it.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll be re-proposing the feature for 15 and
I've made a note about this thread.

От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Handling of Invalid datetime at DST spring forward