Re: pg_upgrade test failure

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pg_upgrade test failure
Дата
Re: pg_upgrade test failure  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 10:57 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On February 6, 2023 1:51:20 PM PST, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Next up: the new "running" tests, spuriously failing around 8.8% of CI
> >builds on FreeBSD.  I'll go and ping that thread...
>
> Is that rate unchanged? I thought I fixed the main issue last week?

Unfortunately my cfbot database only holds a week's history.  What I
see is that there were 1254 FreeBSD tasks run in that window, of which
163 failed, and (more interestingly) 111 of those failures succeeded
on every other platform.  And clicking on a few on cfbot's page
reveals that it's the new running stuff, and I'm still trying to find
the interesting logs...