Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running
Дата
Re: ERROR: multixact X from before cutoff Y found to be still running  ("Bossart, Nathan" <bossartn@amazon.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 8:11 AM Bossart, Nathan <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed background information.  FWIW I am now in
> favor of the v2 patch.

Here's a version with a proposed commit message and a comment.  Please
let me know if I credited things to the right people!

Вложения