Re: AIX support - alignment issues

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: AIX support - alignment issues
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 4, 2022 at 12:08 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I would not stand in the way of dropping HP-UX and IA64 support as of
> v16.  (I do still feel that HPPA is of interest, to keep us honest
> about spinlock support --- but that dual-stack arrangement that IA64
> uses is surely not part of anyone's future.)

I tried to find everything relating to HP-UX, aCC, ia64 and hppa.  Or
do you still want to keep the hppa bits for NetBSD (I wasn't sure if
your threat to set up a NetBSD/hppa system was affected by the
hardware failure you mentioned)?  Or just leave it in there in
orphaned hall-of-fame state, like m68k, m88k, Vax?

Вложения