Re: BUG #17284: Assert failed in SerialAdd() when the summarize_serial mode is engaged

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17284: Assert failed in SerialAdd() when the summarize_serial mode is engaged
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 1:35 AM PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> It can be easily reproduced on the build made with 'CPPFLAGS="-O0
> -DTEST_SUMMARIZE_SERIAL"' by the following script (based on the simplified
> script by Thomas Munro from bug#17116):

I assume from the separate bug report that this fails even if you
apply the patches from that other thread?

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/17116-d6ca217acc180e30%40postgresql.org