Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

>> 10 нояб. 2021 г., в 09:15, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> написал(а):
>>
> Uh, sorry, this problem fell out of my attention somehow. I'll try to do something with 10 and 11 this or next week.

I've adapted 7f580aa to functionality of REL_11 using "\if 0 = :client_id" metacommand.
I really do not like idea of supporting background_pgbench() in older branches without counterpart in newer branches.
But so far I didn't come up with some clever mutex idea for REL_10.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения