Re: gai_strerror() is not thread-safe on Windows

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: gai_strerror() is not thread-safe on Windows
Дата
Re: gai_strerror() is not thread-safe on Windows  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On second thoughts, I guess it would make more sense to use the exact
messages Windows' own implementation would return instead of whatever
we had in the past (probably cribbed from some other OS or just made
up?).  I asked CI to spit those out[1].  Updated patch attached.  Will
add to CF.

[1] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5816802207334400?logs=main#L15

Вложения